Friday, December 9, 2016

Hour of Code... in the Library? Yes!



A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... I worked for a software company and not only did computer programming, but also taught it.  Weird, but true.

Flash forward to 2016, and here I am the Library Teacher at Sprague, but I still think programming is fun to do.  Personally, I love the problem solving aspects of it and the fun of making something that actually works.

Code.org sponsors The Hour of Code - a global week of coding for children all around the world.  We took time in library this week for students to try out block coding. Here is a cool video about coding in the library:




If you want to keep working on your coding here is the link to all of the code.org modules:



And even though I do enjoy a little coding, now and then, I still love books!
Read on!
Ms. J.


No comments:

Post a Comment